Hardware Specifications per Node
|CPU:||Quad Core 3.20Ghz (E3-1230)|
|STORAGE:||2 x 2TB SATA in Software RAID 1 mode|
|INTERNET LINK:||200Mbps Guaranteed|
High-availability clusters (also known as HA clusters or failover clusters) are groups of computers that support server applications that can be reliably utilized with a minimum of down-time.
They operate by harnessing redundant computers in groups or clusters that provide continued service when system components fail. Without clustering, if a server running a particular application crashes, the application will be unavailable until the crashed server is fixed.
HA clustering remedies this situation by detecting hardware/software faults, and immediately restarting the application on another system without requiring administrative intervention, a process known as failover.
As part of this process, clustering software may configure the node before starting the application on it. For example, appropriate filesystems may need to be imported and mounted, network hardware may have to be configured, and some supporting applications may need to be running as well.
- The solution with 2 nodes is ideal for large database systems or other kind of software that needs continued service and stability.
- The solution with 4 nodes is ideal for large database systems, web servers, video servers or any kind of software that needs continued service and stability.
The price includes:
- Rented hardware for 1 year
- Setup of cluster
- Installation of server software
- Hosting with fast & stable Internet connectivity for 1 year
- Technical support for 1 year
The technical support includes:
- Operating System technical support
- Internet connectivity
- Server security
- Software installation support and maintenance
IMPORTANT: After the first year the cost for hosting & technical support will be approximately 3.700€ / year or 1.300€ / year without technical support, but usually every year the hosting cost reduced and the price maybe change.